Lynchburg Regional Airport can also meet the needs of general and corporate aviation travelers. The general aviation ramp can accommodate a variety of corporate and private aircraft. In addition, hangar facilities are available upon request.
Fixed Base Operators, Specialized Aviation Service Operators & Charter Services
Owned and operated by Kyle Falwell, Bon Air Brokerage is a multi-faceted aviation company operating out of the Lynchburg Regional Airport. With over fifteen years of aviation experience, Bon Air Brokerage is able to provide extensive professional expertise to meet all your aviation needs.
Equipped to handle everything from the purchase to the daily operation of your aircraft, Bon Air Brokerage provides aircraft management, pilot services, aircraft sales, aircraft appraisals and flight and jet training services.
Freedom Aviation provides commercial and FBO services to transient customers, businesses and individuals at the Lynchburg, VA Regional Airport.
- Aircraft Charter – Aircraft charter of both piston and jet engine aircraft.
- Maintenance – Federally approved aircraft repair station is manned with a knowledgeable staff of maintenance professionals. The maintenance department is available daily from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and is equipped to service a wide variety of aircraft ranging from small Cessna 152s to mid-size jets.
- Aircraft Fuel – Prices are guaranteed, after hours services are available.
- Flight Training – An approved Cessna Pilot Center advisor will direct you to the right flight training to fit your specific needs. Part 61 available through Freedom Aviation, Part 141 supported by Liberty University School of Aeronautics located at the Freedom Jet Center. Both programs offer federally approved programs and are staffed with experienced flight instructors that can provide instruction on both piston and jet-engine aircraft.
- Other Services – Hangar rental for both transient and local aircraft, as well as aircraft sales, pilot supplies and equipment.
Self-Service Fuel Tank
The City of Lynchburg is excited to offer 100LL fuel from our self-service pump. We ask that pilots who use the self-service fuel please do not leave aircraft unattended at the fuel pump. If you plan to use the General Aviation Terminal while visiting LYH please park your aircraft in a designated parking spot located on the large mid-field ramp, as indicated on the map [below]. Be sure to check with our tenants about services offered while you are visiting LYH.